✔ Klimatkompenserad fraktNYHET ✔ Fraktfritt till hela Europa ✔ 1-2 veckor leveranstid ✔ Flera betalsätt
THE ECO LABEL
The eco-label, or EU leaf, is a uniform visual symbol for organic products from the European Union. This makes it easier for consumers to find organic products and for farmers to sell their products throughout the EU.
The EU leaf may only be used on products that have been certified as organic by an approved inspection body and thus meet strict conditions for how they are produced, processed, transported and stored. The products must contain at least 95% organic ingredients and in addition meet strict conditions for the remaining 5%. An ingredient must not appear as both organic and non-organic.
And of course, all our products and their ingredients are not only 95% organic but always 100% organic!
Backamo Choklad complies with EU regulation 834/2007 on organic production of agricultural products and labeling of organic products with implementing regulations. The certificate covers the manufacture of organic confectionery.
ControlCert Scandinavia AB is a certificate issuer and our certificate can be found here.